SSS Foods Hummus Pasta (makes 2-3 serves)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 leek, sliced and chopped
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1x 225g of SSS Foods Natural Hummus
- 1 cup almond milk
- Saute the garlic, zucchini, leek and peas in olive oil in a frying pan until golden
- Add the almond milk, stir through the hummus and add salt and pepper to taste
- Once combined, add in 250g of cooked pasta of choice and mix through
- Top with fresh parsley and toasted pinenuts before serving Enjoy!
Note: Special thanks to Kate-Rose Campbell for making SSS Foods Hummus Pasta.
Recipe link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBcyowCJwKQ/