Creamy chickpea Hommus Curry (makes 4 serve)
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1/3 cup (140g can) Tomato Paste
- 1 Carrot, halved & sliced
- 1 Cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 x 400g can Coconut Cream
- 1 x 400g can Chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup SSS Foods Hommus - Coriander, Cumin & Chilli
- 2 handfuls Spinach
- 2/3 cup Rice, cooked as per packet instructions
- 2 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic, cooking until softened, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add spices, stock and tomato paste to saucepan, bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Add hommus, carrot, cauliflower, coconut cream, chickpeas. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes until liquid has slightly reduced.
- Stir through spinach and serve on top of a bed of rice.
- Top with fresh coriander leaves and enjoy!
Note: Special thanks to Stacey Hatfield for making Creamy chickpea Hommus Curry.