Mediterranean Hommus Spaghetti
Prep Time – 5 minutes, Total cook time – 15-20 minutes
- 1 tub SSS Foods Hommus
- 300g egg-free spaghetti
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 100g sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives halved
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- pinch sea salt
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil over medium heat and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Add spaghetti to the water and cook until al dente.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add the spinach, sundried tomatoes and pitted olives.
- After a minute, add the hummus, garlic salt and the chilli flakes. Stir together for a minute or until combined and the spinach is wilted.
- Drain the pasta through a colander and stir it through the hummus sauce.