Crispy Cauliflower Tacos with Hommus Dressing (makes 2 serve)
Prep Time – 10 minutes, Total cook time – 10 minutes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, drizzled
- 1/3 cup Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Free-Range Egg
- 1/4 Lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp SSS Foods Hommus - Natural
- 1/8 Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Carrot, julienned
- Coriander, sprinkled
- 4 Tortillas Wraps
- Combine almond meal, paprika, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg.
- Coat cauliflower pieces in egg and then proceed to coat in crumb mixture and set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan on a medium heat.
- Add coated cauliflower and cook until lightly browned on all sides, approximately 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine lemon and hommus in a small bowl and set aside.
- Top tortillas with red cabbage, carrot, coriander and hommus dressing.
Note: Special thanks to Stacey Hatfield for making Crispy Cauliflower Tacos with Hommus Dressing.
Recipe link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUXGrZhPTR/