Char Grilled Eggplant with Hommus & Cherry Tomatoes (makes 2 serve)
Prep Time – 30 minutes, Total cook time – 15 minutes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, drizzled
- 1 Eggplant, sliced into 1cm thick steaks
- ½ tsp Paprika, sprinkled
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper, sprinkled
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup SSS Foods Hommus - Coriander, Cumin & Chilli
- Coriander, sprinkled
- Chilli flakes, sprinkled
- Sweat eggplants by coating in salt (both sides), leave on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes. Proceed to pat dry thoroughly.
- Sprinkle eggplants with paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry eggplant on a medium heat until tender, approximately 2 minutes each side.
- Add cherry tomatoes to pan and cook until softened, approximately 2 minutes.
- Top eggplant with hommus, cherry tomatoes, coriander and chilli flakes.
Note: Special thanks to Stacey Hatfield for making Char Grilled Eggplant with Hommus & Cherry Tomatoes.
Recipe link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjvy0ehYMj/