Grilled Peach, Summer Greens & Noodle Salad with a Zesty Hummus Dressing (makes 4-6 serve)
- 3/4 cup of SSS Foods Coriander, Cumin and Mild Chilli Hummus
- 1/2 cup of edamame beans
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 4 mini cucumbers, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 5 peaches, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1.5 cups of rocket
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1.5 cups of vermicelli noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Chilli flakes
- Prepare the vermicelli noodles as per packet instructions, set aside.
- Grill the peaches by lightly spraying a medium sized cerated pan with olive oil and cook for 5-8 minutes or until golden.
- Prepare the salad by combining the rocket, cucumber, edamame beans, celery, avocado, vermicelli noodles, coriander and grilled peaches in a large bowl.
- To make the zesty hummus dressing, add the hummus, lemon juice, water and salt + pepper to taste into a high speed blender or food processor.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and stir thoroughly. Enjoy!
Note: Special thanks to Millie Padula for making Grilled Peach, Summer Greens & Noodle Salad with a Zesty Hummus Dressing.
Recipe link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYiibLoP2-J/