Pesto & Pine Nut Hommus Hack (makes 1 serve)
Prep Time – 10 minutes, Total cook time – 10 minutes
Entertaining friends is easy with this Pesto and Pine Nut Hummus Hack. Take store bought hummus and jazz things up with 2 simple ingredients and a tray of fresh vegetables. SImple, easy, healthy, delicious and gluten free, vegan, dairy free and allergy friendly!
- 1 225g tub of SSS Foods Traditional Hommus
- 1/4 cup basil pesto (homemade or store bought)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Vegetables and crackers, to serve
- Get out a serving plate/board and a small bowl and set aside.
- Add your pine nuts to a clean and dry saucepan and toast over a medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Wash and chop your vegetables and arrange around your board. We used cherry tomatoes, baby peppers, celery, cucumber and carrot.
- Spoon your hommus into your bowl, creating a slight swirl.
- Swirl your pesto on top, garnishing with your toasted pine nuts.
Note: Special thanks to Kristy Sayer-Jones for making PESTO & PINE NUT HOMMUS HACK.
Recipe link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFva2fDDvS3/