Cauliflower, Carrot and Cheese Pancakes
- 150g cauliflower
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 120g grated carrot
- 75g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tub @sssfoods hummus
- 150ml almond milk
- 30g Mozzarella vegan cheese
- In a pan, sauté onion with ginger garlic paste. Add turmeric, garam masala till it starts to get brown.
- Add cauliflower and stir fry. Keep aside to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together carrot, flour, baking powder, hummus, milk and cheese to make a smooth, lump free batter.
- Add in the cauliflower mix and salt. Stir well.
- Heat a non-stick pan with oil over medium heat. Pour a spoon of the batter and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with hummus and chilli sauce.
Note: Special thanks to Riya Patel for making CAULIFLOWER, CARROT & CHEESE PANCAKES.
Recipe link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEtN4BQp_Zw/