Marinated Lamb or Cauliflower Cutlets with Zucchini Hommus
Prep Time – 30 minutes, Total cook time – 45 minutes
- 6 Lamb Cutlets, Frenched trimmed or
- 1 whole Cauliflower, thickly sliced, sperate florets from stem
- 1 SSS Foods Coriander, Cumin & Chili Hommus
- 3 Zucchinis, thickly sliced lengthways
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 4 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 200g Grape Tomatoes, halved
- ½ bunch Fresh Parsley, leaves separated
- ½ bunch Fresh Mint, leaves separated
- Lemon Wedges, to serve
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium-high heat.
- Place Cumin, Rosemary, Paprika, Rind, 2 tbs Juice and 2 tbs oil in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season and mix well. Add Lamb Cutlets or Cauliflower Florets. Turn to coat. Set aside to marinate.
- For the Hommus, spray the Zucchini with olive oil and season. Grill, turning, for 12 minutes or until charred and tender. Transfer to a food processor and add 1 tub of SSS Foods Coriander, Cumin & Chili Hommus. Process until smooth and combined.
- Grill Lamb/Cauliflower, turning, for 4 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside to rest.
- Combine Sugar, Oil and 2 tbs Lemon Juice in a small bowl. Add onion. Stand for 1 minute. Add Tomatoes, Mint and parsley. Season. Toss to combine.
- Divide Hommus among serving plates. Top with Lamb or Cauliflower. Serve with Salad and Lemon Wedges.