Speedy Hommus Pizza
Makes 6 slices | Cook for 20 minutes
What started as an appetizer is now one of our favourite Mediterranean meals. Traditionally the Greeks use sun-dried tomatoes, but fresh ones are a better choice when in season and sometimes they add chopped artichoke hearts to add a stronger flavour.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 container of SSS Foods Natural Hommus
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or 12-in. pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, mix hommus, oregano and pepper flakes; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese,
tomatoes and olives. Bake 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Drizzle with oil.