Prep Time – 10 minutes, Total cook time – 35 minutes
- 8 large eggs (Vegan - 8tsp of Orgran No Egg & 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons SSS Foods Hommus
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- ½ onion, chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese, plus additional for topping
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red capsicum
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 180 °.
- Spray 2 12-cup mini muffin pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and hummus together until combined.
- Pan fry garlic, mushroom, onion until golden brown. Add spinach, let it wilt and remove from heat.
- Add into the egg mixture; roasted red capsicum, mushroom, onion, garlic, spinach and goat cheese. Whisk until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Distribute egg mixture evenly among mini muffin cups (cups will be full). Sprinkle additional goat cheese over each cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.