The First Ever Australian Made Week!
This year the Australian Made Campaign (AMCL) is launching the first ever Australian Made Week. The campaign will be running from Monday 24 to Sunday 30 May 2021.
SSS Foods are proud to be certified as a triple star rated company, proudly 100% Australian owned and operated.
The aim of Australian Made Week is to encourage shoppers to actively focus their buying activities on genuine Aussie products while celebrating and supporting local makers and growers around the country.
How you can get involved in Australian Made Week:
- Purchase products and services from businesses displaying the green and gold Australian Owned, Australian Grown logo.
- Spread the word! Share content, photos and feedback on social media. If you have experienced exceptional service or purchased an outstanding product, let your family and friends know about your recent experience. Don’t forget to add the hashtags #AustralianMade #AustralianOwned and #AustralianMadeWeek.
- Help Australian businesses thrive by staying loyal, shopping local and leaving positive reviews on their social pages for the public to see.
- Every dollar you spend in your community helps support local families, creates local jobs, infrastructure, healthcare and provides you and your family with a happy healthy environment to live in.
- Shopping local reduces carbon emissions and supports a greener planet.
- Our actions matter, and we have the freedom to vote with our wallets. Make a difference where it really counts, SSS Foods highly recommends making purchases from Australian Made and Owned products and services.
How can I find Australian made products?
The Australian Made website lists thousands of products which have been certified to carry the logo. You can search by product or company name, or by product category.
To keep up to date with the campaign, visit australianmade.com.au/news.